With public transport
The bus stop “Thomas-Morus-Akademie” is directly below the Kardinal Schulte Haus.
From Cologne main station
with the express bus line “SB40” to the final stop “Bensberger Bahnhof”.
From “Bensberger Bahnhof” take one of the following lines
- line 420 (that’s the name of the SB40 from Bensberg station) in the direction of Overath station,
- line 227 in the direction of Moitzfeld/Steinacker,
- line 421 in the Lindlar bus station,
- line 454 in the direction of Bechen Mitte.
The express bus does not run on Sundays and public holidays.
Or with the S-Bahn 11 to Bergisch Gladbach, then by bus, line 227 in the direction of Moitzfeld/Steinacker.
From Cologne-Deutz train station
- take tram 1 to the final stop in Bensberg, then either walk (approx. 15 minutes)
- or take bus line 227, 420, 421 or 454, just one stop further.
From Cologne/Bonn Airport
- take bus line 423 from the “Flughafen Köln/Bonn Terminal 2” bus stop to the final stop “Bensberg Bahnhof”.
- From “Bensberger Bahnhof” take one of the following lines: 227, 420, 421 or 454.
Via A4: To junction no. 20 Bergisch Gladbach/Bensberg. At the crossroads, turn left onto the L136 in the direction of Bergisch Gladbach/Bensberg. After about 700m turn right through the gate building up to the Kardinal Schulte Haus.